Saturday, January 15, 2011

BUGLE BRIEFS

GROCERY CLERKS PRIVATELY ADMIT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU FOUND EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED OR NOT
"My manager says I have to ask, but I hate it when the customer says, "Oh, you know, I couldn't find the Pillsbury Muffin Mix."  Then I gotta hold up the entire line while another clerk has to go fetch a friggin' box of muffin mix."  Sal B., Grocery Clerk


QUILTING TOILET PAPER BECOMING A LOST ART
"I can quilt eight rolls a day," beams 84-year old Alva Skwijaman as her fingers deftly maneuver a quilting needle in and out of an outstretched roll of Quilted Northern.  "I've been quilting toilet paper for 58 years.  Most companies switched to machines years ago and there aren't many hand quilters like me left.  I do think customers can tell the difference between a roll I quilted and one produced by a machine--especially the time I accidentally left a quilting needle in a roll," she said with a wink.   


NEW CENSUS REVEALS THAT 83% OF AMERICANS HAVE AT LEAST ONE "UNCLE BOB." 

No comments:

Post a Comment