Thursday, November 4, 2010

CONTROVERSY ERUPTS OVER RAND PAUL SENATE SEAT WIN

KENTUCKY VOTERS SAY THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE VOTING FOR RuPaul

Exit polls show that most Kentucky voters might not have had Senate seat winner Rand Paul in mind when they cast their votes.  According to the survey, a majority of those who went to the polls on Tuesday thought they were casting a vote for drag queen RuPaul, rather than Rand Paul.

Lexington voter Narvis Pinger, 42, was visibly upset after discovering he had just voted for Paul instead of RuPaul.  "Don't get me wrong, I kind of like that Rand Paul guy, but RuPaul is purtier, although I feel kinda funny saying that.  But I thought I was voting for her...er, him.  Or her."    

Rand Paul said he's already spoken with RuPaul, who he said has no interest in politics but "would love to help decorate Paul's new Senate office." 

No comments:

Post a Comment